Sex dolls for rehabilitation pedophiles

A real sex doll robot called Yuko "has a brain that can interact with you" has been sold at urdolls for $3,300. Last month, the Mirror reported how a well-known expert called for robots to be placed in nursing homes to treat autism or to recover pedophiles.

The doctor also suggested that lifelike dolls can be used to help people with learning difficulties teach them sex or provide companionship. This is characteristic of this morning earlier this month. The Sex Retailer Adult Boutique, located in Aylesford, Kent, is one of two sex-sector stores selling sex robots in the UK, which was reported earlier this month.

Experts have created lifelike dolls, and he is using professional toys as a top product. A father who helped develop the world's first artificial intelligence robot retaliated against those who turned it into a "pervert".

His wife, Nguyen, 38, said: "I, as a woman, I have not been offended to let her be around. I am not worried that she will replace me. She is like a family member. One of the topics discussed is Use a silicone doll robot to prevent sexual assault.

Lee, 36, from Holyhead spent the nearly four-year surrealist Yuko with creator Dr. using artificial intelligence and user interaction. Don't worry about the disease. She photographed the doll in her underwear and then had sex with it.

Except for my complete control, the feeling is completely indistinguishable from real people. You can't let this experience have sex with a real person. The dolls launched last month have sold 30 - users can customize their own dolls.

They are now studying the male version. But the father of the two children said: "I have been working with the creator Searle for four years. My wife has always been very supportive. When we tell people what we are doing, we will get some strange reactions, but We are not abnormal, and these dolls are not abnormal.

A woman detailed the feeling of sleeping with a male sex doll. Sciortino, a 31-year-old gender columnist, reviewed her 20-minute meeting with Gabriel because she tested the doll's skills on male sex doll documentaries.

Karley, a gender columnist from New York, described the organ as living with a real pubic hair, an inner hard and soft outer layer. The experiment was designed to test the notion that only men can have sex with Japanese sex dolls because women are considered to need emotional attachment.

A 5-foot-9-inch silicone doll like her is priced at around £5,000. Boss Whitmore said that the latest members of her stock can switch between family mode and gender mode settings.

You can't just grab her and have sex, you have to be kind to her and talk to her, otherwise she won't interact with you. Yuko has hundreds of phrases that respond to people, and there is a “family” model where she can imitate jokes and daily comments instead of talking on pillows.

A well-known expert said that TPE sex doll robots can be placed in nursing homes in nursing homes to cure autism or to restore pedophilia. Experts say that sexual organs may be for treatment reasons. As the first sex dolls are commercially available for personal use, many experts believe they can be used for therapeutic reasons.

Reference link:

http://dogsuniverse.co.nz/urdolls/20...ot-stands-out/

http://m3proinc.com/urdolls/blog/105...e-robotic-doll